Well, howdy to everybody! I'm glad ya'll enjoyed my last post. I'm sorry I took a while to finally post again! :/ I've been busy doing school and trying to get over my cold. It seems that Dad and I both caught a cold, so there's been a chorus of coughs around the house lately. I also was just plain too tired to get on the computer some days.
Today has gone okay. I went to the museum where I'll work sometimes to do some work Joe had wanted me to finish. It was a bunch of copying for some friends of his. I think I lifted too many heavy boxes of books. Mom probably would have gotten on to me if she knew, but I'm doing okay.
Oh, great! My time to be on here is almost up. Well, I guess I'll try to post again tomorrow if I'm not too busy! I hope all of ya'll are doing okay and not getting too busy like I seem to be. Could ya'll please pray that I find of job! I haven't been able to find anything with all the applying and asking around town that I've done.
mardi, février 21, 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

3 commentaires:
Hope you find something!
I hope you didn't hurt your back! It'd be rather precocious for you to break your back at this age... :-(
Wish the museum was a little closer, so we could visit and help, but ah, well, it cannot always be ideal. :-)
You and your family COULD visit sometime out here, you know, Tyler... :-D
Enregistrer un commentaire