Today has gone okay so far. I finally finished reading Quo Vadis! I never want to read it again, frankly. It made the early Christians look like a bunch of Roman Catholics! It supposed to be set in A.D. 64 and the Roman Catholic church didn't begin until about A.D. 300. We all know it began because people mixed their pagan beliefs and practices with Christianity.
Well, math class went fine today. We learned a little about using Calculus in Physics. It was rather interesting, I guess. I really do have a good teacher. :) I also got a 90 on my last test which I wasn't unhappy about.
On Saturday I am going to be going to take the ACT again. I'll be so glad when it's over! Thankfully, I won't have to write another essay since I already did that. I do hope to get an even higher score.
Did ya'll watch the President's Union Address last week? Wasn't it interesting seeing how bad the Democrats made themselves look!!! I mean, sitting down and not clapping about terrorist surveillance and when he commented that the abortion and teen pregnancy rates were down. Then they stood up and clapped when he said that the Social Security problem had not been solved. We already knew how the Democrats were, but it was interesting seeing it as it really was during the speech.
Well, I'm fighting a cold at the moment. On Sunday I think I was squeaking rather than singing alto. One of the members selected "Jesus, Hold My Hand" and I think Mom was doing a solo on the chorus where the altos take the lead because none of the other usual altos seemed to be singing. Maybe they all had colds too. :/ Hopefully, I'll get over my cold before I have to go take that test.
I am sorry, but I must part. I hope to try to post on here more often than I have been. Talk to ya soon and God bless!!! :)
jeudi, février 09, 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Yeah, that's what the Story of the Trapp Family Singers is like, since Maria and Georg and their kids are all Catholics. :~(
Enregistrer un commentaire