mardi, février 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!
















Well, I know Valentines Day is rather of pagan descent, but it's still nice to give flowers and candy to those that you love! :) I haven't gotten any valentines today but it's just as well. Besides, Dad did give me some candy hearts that he got at work. :D I just picked out the ones I could eat and gave the rest to whoever wanted them.
The ACT on Saturday did go well. I knew the man who was overseeing in and he's really nice and funny. I was able to finish all the sections and felt more confident than the last time I took it, but I sure don't want to take it again! It sure was cold that morning, and I had to walk across the street and across a lot of the high school's campus to get to where the testing was. Oh, well, it builds character as Calvin's father in Calvin and Hobbes would say.








Well, today has gone well. I went around town both today and yesterday dressed up really nice and asked businesses around town about if they had any part-time jobs. I sure did get a lot of no's, but one office did take my name and phone number and other information down, so that's a possibility. It would be so nice to get a job so that I'd actually be able to afford a nice car. :) We were looking at a Grand Dam(sp?), but the deal we tried to work out didn't work out, so we're back to square 1.
Well, I must sign off for now! Talk to you soon and God bless!!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I believe it's Grand Am. And it was rather fun going around with you yesterday, since I needed to go to the library anyway, and start reading the second book in A Series of Unfortunate Events. And I liked eating chocolates with Mom on Valentine's Day.

cpuaggie a dit…

Glad to hear you're looking around for a job. Hope you can find a good one!