samedi, octobre 01, 2005
Make me a blessing, Make me a blessing, out of my life may Jesus shine! Make me a blessing to someone today!
I really hope I am a blessing to someone. I really like that song! That and Others. I seem to be so selfish most of the time, and only thinking of my own comfort and what I want. That is not the proper Christian attitude. Where in the Bible does it say for us to only serve ourselves and forget others? NOWHERE!!!! If you think otherwise, I think you need to ask God for forgiveness. There is always someone who needs us. The poor will always be with us. Just think how it would be if when we ourselves had a need like a disaster happened and everyone was just looking out for themselves. That wouldn't help much now would it?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
I love to sing songs at work and while driving! It sounds so worthy, despite my alway higher than possible pitch. ^_^
Enregistrer un commentaire