Boy, today has been busy and very tiring for me. I already have a little bit of a sinus infection, and then I was up watching a Chuck Norris movie last night. It was pretty interesting, I guess. It was really rather tense. I was all day doing school, and I feel like someone put my brain in a blender and hit Blend Well. Good grief, I sure hope tomorrow not so bad.
Mom is doing well. She is getting around the house with a limp, and occasionally will accidentally hit her leg on something. Other than that, she's been able to do several things around the house and Jesse and I are always at her beck and call if needed.
Mom has the stereo on in the kitchen at the moment. It is now playing the Lowrance version of the Easter Anthem. Oh, how agonizing!!!!! I think if William Billings heard how they changed the music around he'd probably turn over in his grave. I absolutely love that song, and it's rather annoying when it's not sung right! Some of you probably have never heard it or heard of it, but it is a really beautiful song of Jesus rising from the dead. It's Sacred Harp, and was actually sung at Julie and James's wedding(while they were walking down the aisle). Boy, do I remember that! I was the flower girl, and I practically ran down the aisle leaving poor Jesse behind me. Oh well, I was very timid and it didn't sink to kindly to have to walk in front of a couple hundred people. I looked weird back then. I was eight- years- old and had short brown hair.
Well, I guess I need to go eat supper. I think it's left-over hamburgers and some fries. It's that kind of fries that are frozen, and they taste really good still frozen! Talk later!!!
lundi, octobre 17, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

5 commentaires:
Several hundred people? No wonder it cost so much!
Also, on another note, I can't imagine you with short hair; I know I've seen it at least once at Camp Moriah when we looked through the photo albums, but I can't remember it exactly and can hardly imagine it. Long hair is Biblical and that's that, my friend. :-)
Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! It looks great!
When I was a kid I kept having a problem with lice. I ended up getting lice a couple of times, and Mom just took me and got my hair cut so that I wouldn't have such a problem. There was a girl at school that kept spreading it. I personally did not want my hair cut, but after a year or so she let me start growing it back, and I haven't cut it since except for the occasional trimmings. :)
'Lo Staci! This is Rebecca Brown from Harmony Hill. I just stumbled onto your blog. I congratulate you, bloggers in general don't post as regularly as you have. TTFN!
Now I remember that. Ah, well, you know, public schools are not there for the student or the student's family; They're there for the state's sake, so it won't have to support every single person on welfare.
*glowers*
I listened to a sermon on education last night and, my, I am sick to death of our soon to be absolutely Godless government. I think I'm faking some of this passion; It's morning and oh, I'm feeling too good to feel bad. :-)
Enregistrer un commentaire