Back when I was in Christian school, a movie make- up artist came to our class. She was the sister of our teacher. It was really cool because she could put stuff on you that made it look like you had really been cut or bruised or burned, etc. She asked permission to do something on me so I obliged her. I didn't know what she did until later. I about made my mom faint when I walked outside when school was over. What she had done was make it look like I had this huge gash across my forehead and it looked extremely realistic. It was pretty cool, but Mom made me get it off when I got home so we could go to the hospital to visit someone without someone thinking I had been abused or needed stitches. I have a picture of it somwhere, but even if I found it I don't think I'd be able to figuire out how to get it on here. Maybe some of you computer whizzes could help me. :D
Hmmmm....I have to make some cookies this afternoon. I could wait until tomorrow, but I'll probably be too busy. See, since Mom can't make dinner for church on Sunday, I'm going to make a Mexican Rice Casserole. It's actually a really good dip that you put on top of chips topped with cheese and salsa. It's one of my favorites. For a dessert I'm supposed to make some peanut-butter chip cookies which are very well liked at church. I also have my usual Saturday chores and then working cleaning a lady's house. Then I come home and feel like collapsing on the bed. Course, I don't because I'm not much of one to take naps unless I'm at Camp Moriah or Harmony Hill. When you go to those places a nap is essential to your survival. :)
vendredi, octobre 07, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
Aww, that would've been cool if you'd have managed to get to the hospital wearing your "scar"! :D
Yeah, I really wanted to, but Mom didn't want to get into some kind of trouble. That would have been cool though!!!
Enregistrer un commentaire