Today sure has so far gone well. Mom is going to the knee doctor today and it will be decided what exactly will be done to repair her knee and when. She's gone through two foot surgeries and is now going to go through this pretty soon. She still keeps a smile on her face though.
Hmmm...I finished school kinda early and I'm trying to decide what to do this afternoon. I probably need to work on a few of my ever growing projects. I have about four projects always going at the same time. I probably need to make some headway on at least one. One of the sisters at church showed me this new stitch to put on some pillowcases I made, and she asks me about every time I see her if I've finished them yet.
Did you hear about the former president of the N.A.G.S. dying? They had something about it on the Rush Limbaugh show. I sure hope she repented before meeting her final judgement. Oh, heavens what is this country coming to when we honor someone who yelled about how mad she was and encouraging lawlessness.
mercredi, septembre 21, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Feminism has caused such bitterness between those joined by God.. I pray God would deliver all of those under such an ignominious banner. :-\
Enregistrer un commentaire