Yay it's Saturday!!! "Celebrate, Celebrate, come on and celebrate!"(commercial) I got my chores done, and I think I am going to make those oatmeal cookies! :D I haven't made them in a while, and if Jesse doesn't want them he can eat his oreos. :P Besides, I haven't made them in a long while and I kinda have a craving. :D
The only problem with the weekend is that it ends! I think Monday is my least favorite day of the week. I seem to usually have a long day of school the first day of the week. Well, anyway, not to bore you. I'm sure this is not my most interesting post, but, oh well.
Well, hurricane Rita made landfall early this morning. I hope my older brother whose in College Station is okay. I have a friend who lives in Houston and I wonder if she got out okay. I don't think we'll be getting any rain from it, though. They have about 800 evacuees(did I spell that right?) in Lubbock.
Well, I'm really sorry if I bored you with this post. I don't really have anything just really interesting going on. Course, I could talk to you about my Calculus homework, but I think you'd probably just leave this blog never to return.
samedi, septembre 24, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
You spelled "evacuees" correctly. :-)
Is Stephen going to have anything to do with Rita, like he did with Katrina? If so, hmm.. I hope he's safe. :-| ;-)
No, he's not going to have to go down there for Rita. He said that he could have, but he didn't because he has to do work on his thesis. We did see some pretty cool pictures though from Katrina. One of them was of a boat going down a highway across from where they were staying. He had a lot of interesting stories to tell.
Enregistrer un commentaire