mercredi, septembre 28, 2005

"Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!"

Don't ya'll remember that song we used to sing as little kids at Camp? I still sing it! I'll be going around the house clapping and singing "Happy, Happy....". It's especially interesting to do when Jesse is grumpy. :) I usually get a mean look and then am asked to please stop, go figuire. I also like to sing that "O be joyful, O be jubilant put your sorrows far away" song. It's so much fun to sing and it makes me feel better when I'm sad. Course, it gets on a certain sibling's nerves when I get really hiper, and start singing and going nuts.
Well, I guess you can probably guess that things are going swell today. Yesterday was a different story. We had to take my Dad to work and so we had to get up early and then stay in Lubbock for my math lesson and Mom' s doctor visit. I was quite worn out by the time we reached home. I feel much better now. :)

1 commentaire:

Laura Kathryn a dit…

Hey Stacy! Great blog.
Hope all is well with you.
-Kathryn G.