Whew! It sure was hot today. It must have been in the 90s. Thankfully, it wasn't that bad during church even though we don't have air conditioning. We do have coolers and fans though. I could really tell it was incredibly hot when I kinda burned my feet running across the car port. :P *Yikes! Jumps into the garage where the cement's cool* I know, it sounds stupid, but I like to run around bare foot. Course, I don't do it in the winter. I'm not that stupid. Course, I wonder what it feels like....hmmm....just kiddin'. :D
I don't believe we will be getting any rain from Rita thanks to a cold front. It's going to block it from giving us any rain. Course, there still is a small chance of us getting rain, but enough to be of any significance.
Boy, I sure have been glad to have Dublin Dr. Pepper handy the past few weeks. Justin had brought up a flat of them a couple of months ago, but Mom wouldn't let us touch them unless we were sick. By the way, drinking Dr. Pepper when you're feeling bad is really good. Mom, who doesn't like DP, will even drink it when she's feeling bad. So drink it! It works!!! :) Anyway, I've been able to drink it more often because my math class in Lubbock starts at 11:30 and ends at 12:30, and we live about an hour from there, so we have to pack a lunch. So guess what we get to drink? DP, of course!!! Boy, that stuff is good!!!
dimanche, septembre 25, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

3 commentaires:
Oh my! I definitely agree! Dr. Pepper is the best! But I still have never had a Dublin Dr. Pepper. Every time I go to Texas with the Monroes, they tell me that I need one, but we never get around to tasting one...maybe someday though!
It's really good! You ought to try it sometime. :)
I try to have at least a litre a day. ;-) "Marrow to thy bones", et al, I suppose you could say, although without smiling, I doubt. :-)
Enregistrer un commentaire