Well, I was dancing all over the house yesterday because of some wonderful news I received upon opening our mailbox. I have been accepted at the university I had been applying at! I really had doubted that they would actually accept me because of my type of schooling. Jesse started playing the "Hallelujah Chorus" chorus after Mom got off the phone, and we all started laughing. We were all so, so happy! Thank you, Lord! I had been praying that if it was God's will for me to go there that He would open the doors and He has! I've really been praising Him and thanking Him since I found out yesterday. Mom and I then contacted all my siblings and passed the news along. Okay, you're probably wondering what else I did to celebrate besides dancing around the house like a maniac. Well, I went over to a gas station and had me a White Chocolate Caramel cappuccino. I only get them occasionally, so I thought this was definately a time to celebrate and get one! Oh! I'm so happy!!!!!
Everybody have a nice day!
vendredi, octobre 06, 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

5 commentaires:
HALLELUJAH!
What university?
:-)
Well, because this is on the internet I'm not going to reveal which college I was accepted at.
Enregistrer un commentaire