mardi, octobre 17, 2006

Another Day, Another Carrot

Course, I'm not actually much of a fan of carrots, but I thought the phrase from Bugs Bunny was quite fitting. ;) I've been rather busy around the house and around some other places. We've kind of been doing a fall spring cleaning if you know what I mean. Our church is having a meeting in a couple of weeks and we're to have company, so we must have a clean house to present. Basically, all day Saturday we were cleaning something such as the church, blinds, curtains, corners, floors, etc... Whew! I was tired out by Saturday evening!
Well, I have been doing some other things also. For instance, I went to Chemistry class yesterday and had a rather enjoyable class. I also spent a couple of hours doing some research for a vocation project at a big library. I've been looking up the job of an interpreter and I must say that they have quite an interesting job! I also found that they often have irregular hours, are under a lot of pressure, and are constantly traveling depending on the type of interpreter. I'd really enjoy getting to see new places and travel around the world, plus I also enjoy studying French.
I guess I shall end for now. I hope everyone is doing well in school and being good! God bless!!!!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I was rather tired out myself.

HandmaidenforHim a dit…

Hmmm...people must not read my blog much. :(

Anonyme a dit…

Oh, I think they must just not comment.

joe4444 a dit…

I read it, just no time to comment. Sorry 'bout that.