jeudi, décembre 29, 2005

Some Pictures from Our Georgia Trip




Well, I am happy to point out that our family finally got a complete picture of everybody! It was so nice because we're rarely ever able to get everybody together for a picture. I also put in a couple of pictures from our visit to the Cyclorama. The train is the Texas and was actually in the great train race back in the War for States' Rights. The picture with everybody singing is at my mother's side of the family get-together, and we're all singing Sacred Harp as is our tradition. Maybe I'll try to load some more pictures on later, but I thought ya'll might enjoy these. :) God bless!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The only problem with the family picture is that we were standing directly in the sunlight. That's why we look like we're squinting. I'm the one in the very back in the yellow jacket. Stacey is the one with the jean jacket and pink striped shirt and jean skirt. I was also playing Hand and Foot at Joseph's house, but I was elsewhere when she took that picture. We all would have liked to have taken pictures of the actual painting, but because of copyrights we couldn't. :(

HandmaidenforHim a dit…

Uhh...it's not a pink shirt. It's a maroon color. Ummm...and I assume you were talking about the cyclorama when you were talking about the painting. :) I must say, the trip went wonderfully!

Anonyme a dit…

It sure looks like pink to me. And I was talking about the Cyclorama.

polemic turtle a dit…

Y'all look good in that photo, even Justin, if only for the fact that he's in there with the rest of y'all. :-p @ Justin!

It's interesting to get a look at Joseph. He's a Latimer, alright, although he's neither like Justin / Stephen or, as far as I can see, quite like Jesse. I wish the photo got bigger. :-)

HandmaidenforHim a dit…

Hey, on my next post, I'll load it again and make it larger! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Yeah, he kind of looks like a mixture of all the boys. Or, to put it another way, we all look like him. Or, to put it another way, we all look alike. He definitely has a Latimer's sense of humor like Dad and Paw Paw.