lundi, décembre 19, 2005

Georgia, Here We Come!!!!!!

Well, we're leaving in about two hours!!! Boy, my room is a mess though! There's clothes and bags and junk and well, you get the idea. :D Dad is going to let me drive some on our trip because he wants me to get some practice driving on the highway and on the interstate. Hopefully, I won't hurt anybody..... We're going to make it to Shreveport, La. tonight and that is about an eight and a half hour drive, and we'll stay in a motel there. We'll then wake up bright and early and make it to my grandparents' house around supper time. I can't wait!!! Granny always has plenty of goodies and things to do. Granny and PawPaw also love big jigsaw puzzles and it's a lot of fun to work on them with them. :) That's probably where I got my love of doing jigsaw puzzles. I especially enjoy listening to things while I'm doing them.
I really do wish we could go to the New Years meeting at Grace Chapel this year, but we won't be able to. I'll just keep looking forward to March Boot Camp!!! Hopefully, many of my friends will be able to come because I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Camp Moriah in June. Maybe if my sister and her family are moved out here by then.......
Well, I guess until sometime after I get back I won't be able to get on here. :( Hope ya'll have a nice break!!!! God bless!!!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, and lots of wonderful FOOD!!!!!! :^)

polemic turtle a dit…

We saw your cutie cousins day before yesterday; they seemed to be doing fine, fine, sweet. :-)

Not coming to Camp Moriah? I'm not certain I like this trend. :-o

Ah, well, at least you have a blog. :-) Have fun! Don't eat too much, Jesse! Don't drink too much, Stacey! Drive safely!

I'll pray for you!

polemic turtle a dit…

I hope they're still alive.. :-o I'm starting to wonder, since Jesse's not posting his ever-anonymous comments! Hark! I hope I'm not right! How horrid and heavy a thought.

Anonyme a dit…

Don't worry. We're alive and well. And which cousins are you talking about because we have several.