Hey, everybody!!!! Sorry it's been forever since I posted on here, but believe me we were way too busy visiting people and driving places to be able to get on email. We just got back home last night around 7:00, I think. We really had a wonderful trip and enjoyed ourselves! We stayed at Granny and Pawpaw's most nights, but we did stay one night at my aunt and uncle's house in S.C. and one night with my oldest brother. After two days of driving we did finally get there and we were about ready to collapse in bed. Granny let me have the room downstairs in their basement area which was really nice because it was quiet and private. Course, there are those times I'd wake up and wonder, "What was that noise?" only to realize it was just the furnace coming on. :/
We got to go to the Cyclorama!!! It was so neat. The cyclorama is a 42 ft., 16,000 square foot painting of the Battle of Atlanta. It was painted back in the 1870s, I believe. You sit on these benches and turns you around in a circle to see the whole thing. It really is a neat thing to see, so if you're ever in Atlanta, check it out. They also had a museum that was really cool, I ought to load some pictures on of it at some point, maybe later.
Our family get-togethers also went great. It was really nice to see everyone, and the food was really great! Our Roberts family get-together went wonderful! We sang Sacred Harp, as is our tradition, and James recorded it. The singing really sounded pretty! Especially, with Justin, Chris, Jonathon, Uncle Leon, and my oldest brother singing base!
Well, I'll tell you more about my trip next time! I've really gotta go! God bless!!!
mercredi, décembre 28, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Yes, we had a wonderful time in Jawjuh, but sadly we weren't able to go to the Zoo Atlanta. I've never been to a zoo, so I've been wanting to go to one sometime.
Enregistrer un commentaire