Yes, I have finally posted! I kept thinking of my poor blog sitting here in its designated spot in cyperspace neglected and cold. Thus, I decided to take a break from trying to write my grueling essay for English and revive this poor blog. So..........what's been happening since July? Well, that's a little too much to try to write in one post. But, I can give you a summary in one word since August:
SCHOOL!!!!
Yes, school! Not too surprising. It's probably been one of my toughest semesters so far to tell you the truth, but it's also been a learning process outside of homework and endless lectures. I lost someone very dear to me at the very beginning of the semester and even though my heart ached and I wanted to be with my dearest friend who was hurting, I couldn't. Yet, my Lord has been there and showed me that He is my comfort and my song in the night even when I don't understand why things are happening.
I often find myself lost in thought. I've had some other issues come up mainly having to do with the hassle of trying to study abroad which I won't go detail about at this moment that often has me stressed and worried. Last night at French club, I often found myself staring out the window or intently studying the design on the table while vaguely hearing the ones around me conversing in French. I was a little surprised when one of the professors asked me what I was thinking about and I had no clue what to tell him. I just said that it was nothing really. I don't think he believed me though. I guess it's natural to wonder if what you're going through right now and what stage in life you are in will ultimately have a huge impact on the rest of your life. I feel like I have hit a crossroads, but am not sure what the crossroad is or which way He would have me go when I find it out. In any case, I shall keep you updated on my progress with study abroad and I promise, I shall relate some of the lighter things going on in my life. God bless you, who may perchance be reading this!
jeudi, octobre 23, 2008
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire