dimanche, juillet 13, 2008

Pictures from My Journeyings

The Four Musketeers Reunited
Sacred Harp Class

Flag ceremony
High school/college class
Trying to keep Brother Tom comfortable so he won't send us to bed. ;)
Joseph the camp headmaster at Camp Moriah
Going in a few circles in the canoe race
Brother Abraham showing how to play volleyball
Chiggers!!!
The lake errr....pond
Emily's group
Some good visitin'
Throwing the camp headmaster into the lake! :)

Kara climbing out of the creek after an adventure looking for a missing softball Brother Chris and Sister Rachel getting a little out of hand with the water bottles
My beautiful, precious counselor group
Brother Zack our Bible study teacher

Well, I am glad to have been finally able to present some of my pictures from Harmony Hill and Camp Moriah. I'm sorry for the delay, but hope you're able to enjoy the ones I've posted. ;) Hope all is going well for everyone! God bless!





2 commentaires:

Ryan Poe a dit…

Emily really enjoyed being in her counselor group with ya'll this year. :-)

Nice pics, by the way!

Anonyme a dit…

Ah, les memoires!