mardi, mars 03, 2009

My Other Blog

With a sheepish grin the author of this blog creeps in and apologizes for her long absence from posting. She could offer millions of excuses, but wonders at the quiet and realizes that there doesn't appear to be any readers anymore. Is this so? Well, if it is, it is my own fault. hehe!

So, my main reason for posting now after uhhh....about three months of silence is to direct you to another blog temporarily. Mostly for the reason that I am in France!

Yes! You heard me right! In France!
It's been an amazing experience so far. Yet, I have dedicated another blog to writing about solely my study abroad experience. I hope to return to using this blog at a later date, but don't know. I'll see how it goes and if I feel that I should continue it. The new blog is: http://ajourneyabroad.wordpress.com/ I try to keep it updated with stories of what I'm experiencing and what France is like. So, why start another blog when I already had this one? Well, this blog has been dedicated to a different special epic of my life outside of study abroad, and I just felt that I would prefer to dedicate a blog to just discussing my time in France. So, hope all is well with everyone and look forward to reading some of your possible comments on my other blog!

Aucun commentaire: