.JPG)
Step on in to our lovely abode! The above is our very nice wooden door with our names posted on it, so that everyone knows who lives in the room. Course, maybe it's just because we girls like cute signs!
.JPG)
Okay, our room wasn't in the best of order when I was taking these pictures, but it was about the best I could do at the time. Aren't the curtains cute? My roommate's mom made them. The bed on the right is mine.

This is a better look at my corner with my wall hangings and such. We're not allowed to nail things on the wall, so they give us hooks to hang things off the border that goes around the room.

The above is our lovely sink. It looks a little empty at the moment because I had removed my stuff to head home for the weekend.

This is our nice kitchenette. :) The coffee pot is essential to my survival as a college student. Many thanks to the kind person who bestowed it upon me for a graduation present! I finally replaced the fridge that wasn't working! This one works quite well and I'm quite satisfied with it. It actually keeps things cold!!!!

Ah, yes, this is our lovely Milkdud. He's the little friend Joy brought along to guard her computer and printer. Doesn't he look nice and tough with his big Audrey Hepburn sunglasses on? He's a nice little dude and gets along quite well with Chou Chou the pink bear that guards my bed during the day.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour of my room! Now let me show you my work of art from the other day. Course, maybe I should instead call it artful disarray!

I was at the time studying for a history exam, listening to some music, and trying to finish a paper. I thought it just looked so interesting how everything was placed and just couldn't resist snapping a picture.
Well, I may try to post more pictures later, but at the moment I have some history to read. Hope everyone is having a good week! God bless!
2 commentaires:
The room didn't look THAT messy, at least to me. ;-D :-P
Very cute room.
Enregistrer un commentaire