Hello! Yes, I'm back after a month of silence. It's been very, very busy lately with the kids around, applying for scholarships, doing school, taking a CLEP test, working out things with college, etc....
Anyway, I'd like to ask for your prayers on my little brother Jesse's behalf. If all goes well, he will be going in for surgery on his nose tomorrow morning. He has a hole in his nose along with a severely deviated septum (a fancy term meaning that the wall that separates his nostrils is very crooked). About two months ago he woke up with a whistling nose and I mean that it was a loud whistling nose because it woke me up which isn't always easy to do. He couldn't get it to stop and his nostrils were almost completely swollen shut. His allergy doctor found the whole a few weeks ago and sent him to an ENT (not the trees in LOTR, by the way). The ENT decided that he would need surgery. I know Jesse would appreciate your prayers. He is a little nervous about his first surgery. Thank you and God bless you all!
mardi, décembre 12, 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
Aww, thanks Stacey!!
Enregistrer un commentaire