lundi, mai 08, 2006

Hmmmm......

Well, I really must apologize for my silence as of late. It's not that I haven't been on the internet, I usually just didn't get around to posting on here.
I officially will be buying my first car on Sunday! It is a white '91 Buik Century that has been well taken care of and doesn't have too many miles on it. An elderly lady in our church is going to be moving to St. Louis to be closer to her daughter and she needed to sell her car. We're really going to miss her and her sister who have been in our church since it was constituted. Sister Willie whom I'm buying the car from is 89 and Sister Jeanie is 92 and they still fuss like siblings. They are really sweet though.
Well, not much else than that has been going on. I hope to be done completely with school by June 1! I will finish math class in about two weeks and I think after I finish that class I'm going to drive away with the Hallelujah Chorus blaring out my windows!!!
A couple of weeks ago I got a birthday card/present from my sister and her family. It was soooo cute because Rachel, Samuel, and Benjamin decorated individual cards for me! Samuel even wrote Happy Birthday Stacey! He's only four and he's already writing and spelling! I can't wait to see them!
Well, I guess that's all for now! I can't think of what else to say. Maybe if I ponder for a while I think of something more interesting to put on here. Until then....so long!!!!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, Samuel sent me a letter that said "Jesse I love you" on it. I thought it was so CUTE!

Gracie a dit…

You're getting a car? Sweet!

cpuaggie a dit…

I'm so glad you're not having to buy from Mr. Bounds and that you don't have to make payments!! Even though the car has high mileage, it's a great deal seeing as Sister Willy is the original owner and that she took good care of the car.