The other night as I was finishing up my before bed personal devotions, the lights all of the sudden blinked and were out. There was not a cloud in the sky and everyone else's power was out also, so I was a little stumped as to why the power was out, but I just went ahead and clicked my lamp so that it wouldn't come back on in the middle of the night and headed of to LaLa Land. Yesterday I found out from what someone was saying at church that supposedly a snake (not sure what type) slithered under the power substation fence, climbed up into a transformer, and shorted it. HeeHee! I bet it sure had a transforming experience!!! I just think that so hilarious just trying to visualize it!
Along the subject of funny and even strange reptiles, as I was listening to Rush Limbaugh's program the funniest story came up. A guy called in and was talking of his tamed and trained alligator named Bubba. Rush could hardly believe it, and was even wondering if someone was trying to put him up. The guy would take this alligator to birthday parties where kids would actually take rides on it, to the hospitals to visit people, and several other functions. Have you ever heard of such a thing!!! The guy has a website and I've looked it up myself, it is: www.coldbloodedcreatures.com You really ought to check it out! ;)
lundi, mai 15, 2006
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaire:
The website is.....scary.
Enregistrer un commentaire