I'm really glad that we went even though the trip has really worn us out. On the way there we ran into some terrible rain to where we couldn't even see the car in front of us. There was a lot of praying going on in our car until we finally got through it. We also had some wonderful visits with some of the rest of the family. We went to Pawpaw and Granny's house also and stayed for a couple of days. Granny's flowers are so beautiful!!! I had a hayday just going out and photographing her flowers! I'll have to show you some of my pictures, but for now I'll just show one.

I think Granny said these are called Joseph's Coat of Many Colors, but I'm not completely sure about that. On Sunday afternoon Jesse was playing with three of our little cousins and I thought this picture was sooo cute:
Well, I must go now! I really am very tired and I feel like just laying down with one of the many books Granny let me borrow. Course, I also need to do some unpacking, :/ but maybe that could wait. Talk to ya'll soon and I'll try to tell ya'll more about our trip if I remember to! :D

4 commentaires:
That cake tasted GOOD, too! :-P
Wow, I'm so glad ya'll got to go! I wish I could've been there:(
We were able to see Brother Jerry, Sr. and Sister June, too. They were happy to see us. :-)
How are they doing? I know Bro. Jerry was in pretty bad shape recently as was Sister June.
Enregistrer un commentaire