mercredi, avril 12, 2006

It's My Birthday!!!

This is my birthday cake! It sure tastes good too! It's kind of like strawberry shortcake, and the recipe is incedibly simple. We were trying to figuire out what to use to decorate it since the top is whipped cream. Jesse than jokingly said, "Well, why don't you use strawberries?" I thought for a minute and readily agreed that that would probably work best, so I chopped strawberries in little pieces and made the words above. Thanks for the idea, Jesse!!!
It's funny how on your birthday itself, you never feel a year older.
Well, Stephen left this morning for Oregon. It will take him until Friday to get there. We are really going to miss him! Please pray for him!

5 commentaires:

polemic turtle a dit…

Glad you were there! Looks like a gooooood cake...

So, what'd you get for your birthday? Any large parcels of money? Any large parcels of anything? :-)

HandmaidenforHim a dit…

Well, my parents gave me some birthday money, Jesse gave me a pretty bracelet, and one of my friends gave me a pitcher for my hope drawer, as I call it as I don't have a chest yet, and she also gave me something for my hair. On top of that I've received several cards from family members and friends that contain money and gifts. It really has been a great birthday! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Your welcome for the idea!

Anonyme a dit…

Happy birthday, Stacey!

cpuaggie a dit…

YUM! Sorry I couldn't be there:(