lundi, janvier 23, 2006

Whew! I feel burnt out!!!!

Dear Blog reader, I really must apologize for not writing on here in so long. Things have been so busy as of late! Usually if I did have some free time I'd want to relax on the couch and watch Hogan's Heroes. Oh, did I tell you? Mom and Dad ordered me the complete first season of Hogan's Heroes! It is so funny! I hope to get the second season at some point.
Well, school has been going okay. I'm having a semester exam in French tomorrow. French is fun to learn, but not so fun to take tests over. Ah, c'est la vie! I also have an exam in l'histoire americain(American History). Along with all that I have to go to math class and if I have any extra time I really need to go dress up and go out applying for jobs. Oh, well, that's life.
Justin came this weekend for a visit! James and Julie are also up here visiting. At this moment they're at the Taylors' house so it's rather quiet around here. Getting back to Justin, it was great to see him and talk to him. Though, talking to him about the Memphis meeting made me wish even more that I could have gone. Maybe next year...... :) Anyway, it was great to see the Taylor childring. I was out on the lawn on Saturday playing light sabers with the nephews. Benjamin claimed that he was Dart Vefer(as he pronounces it) and I thing Samuel said he was Luke. I wonder who I was? Laya? I think they said I was Patty cake (Padme). :D They sure like Star Wars that's for sure. Ah, the joys of aunthood! There's nothing like being the center of admiration in a small child's life, course, with that comes the responsibility of setting a good example. Well, talk to you soon!!!

2 commentaires:

polemic turtle a dit…

I hope I didn't offend Justin in uncovering the ancient A&M tradition of dog-worship. :-(

Nice to see a new post after so long! ;-)

Anonyme a dit…

Oui, je suis tres desole que je ne peux pas aller a Memphis Meeting. Les enfants sont tres jolis. L'examen de francais de semestre n'a pas ete dur. Il a ete un peu facile.

(Translation: Yes, I'm very sorry that I couldn't go to the Memphis Meeting. The children (as in my nephews and niece) are very pretty (cute). The French semester test wasn't hard. It was a bit easy.)

:^)