mercredi, mai 14, 2008

Yes, it's been a while....

Okay, sorry, I must admit that facebook is taking up the time I would have normally spent posting. I've even got facebook open at the moment. I guess now I understand what happened to all those blogs that haven't been posted on in forever. Everyone got facebooks and forgot about blogs. That's kind of sad.......

Don't worry I'll try to keep posting, just forgive me if posts are sometimes slow in coming. ;) I am now out for the summer. That also includes being out of the dorms for good!!! Yahoo! I can now happily live off campus! :D Finals went fine. My only problem was feeling so weak that I had to pray for the Lord to give me strength to get there. I had had a reaction to some antibiotics I was taking. I won't go through the whole story since it's long and you probably don't really care to know all of it. Anyway, my doctor needed to run some tests and had to take some blood. That weakened me terribly and has taken me a while to get over it. Yet, it taught me how much I have to lean on the Lord to give me the strength for each day. It greatly humbled me.

I'm now staying at a friend's house while I'm working. I'm missing being home, but my room's a mess right now from moving out, so I must admit to not really wanting to return home to sort. ;) I'll get to it though. I'm not one to leave a mess for long.

Well, I shall post soon, I hope, now that I don't have school to worry about. Oh, I did get my grades back and I did excellent! Praise the Lord! :) Hope everyone's week is going well!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

What's ironic is that message boards (such as TROG) used to be popular, but then everyone got blogs and forgot about message boards. What's next? :-P

Not one to leave a mess, eh? I believe it's already been two weeks since we moved you out of your dorm, and you still haven't sorted out the majority of your mess. ;-P