mardi, avril 29, 2008

The Last Day of Class!!!

Woop! Yep, today's the last day of class for the semester. I just have one more class and then finals starting on Thursday. I'll be so glad to finally have this semester behind me. This year has been tough, but it's had its good points too. I'm not really looking forward to finals other than having them overwith. I guess everybody's the same way.
God has yet again blessed me! I have received two more scholarships. One from the university for a foreign language major and one from the French department. I was quite surprised by the one from the French department. I had applied for it, but wasn't very confident that I would get it. It is $500 a year for the rest of my undergraduate work as a French major. I am just overwhelmed by His wonderful blessings to me in helping me to be able to pay for my college education. He's such a great and kind God who cares for His children. I feel that as long as I continue to do His will, He will continue to bless me with the knowledge and ability to do what He would have me do. Praise the Lord!!!!!
I hope everyone's finals go well and that they have a great week!!!

2 commentaires:

Elizabeth a dit…

I hope your finals go really well, and congratulations on the scholarships!

Anonyme a dit…

Oui, oui! Felicitations! I know your happy to be home again with no more homework to do until fall!