Yes, I'll be answering that question a lot in this semester. One of my classes that I'm going ahead and taking to get out of the way is Logic. I must say, this is going to be one of those classes that you're really not sure whether you understand it and whether it will be really worth remembering in the future..... Ah, well, with the Lord's merciful help and grace I shall persevere through it!!!!
I guess my main problem right now with school is just how incredibly cold it is! By the time I walked all the way across campus to get to volleyball class early last Thursday morning my nose was running like a faucet and I felt like a walking ice cube. Oh, well, I better not complain too much. I understand that there's a chance of snow this Thursday. I'll just try to make sure to bundle up like a eskimo. I think I'll definitely be getting into shape this semester! I'm just so tired right now from all my walking hither and yon and trying to get used to a completely different schedule. I think I'll head off to LaLa Land here in a bit after taking my daily dose of vitamins and such. God bless!
lundi, janvier 14, 2008
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

6 commentaires:
Although in the 70s last week, this week they predict snow or wintery mix. This evening after attending the Campus Outreach Mtg, walked towards the dorm, I thought I would be okay in my fleece pullover, no, I was wrong. I wasn't sure if I could even open my fingers to get the door open when I finally got to my side of the campus. Anyhow, I feel for you trying to deal with the cold and I hope the logic class goes well. I have an Ethics class that might prove to be similar.
Umm, girls? Don't even speak to me about cold. Do you have to go defrost your car before school? I don't mean warm it up? I mean getting it defrosted enough to open the door.
I didn't think so :)
Have fun with the Logic, Stace. I took it in 11th grade and i had a lot of fun. If you spend any time on fallacies, talk to me. They are tons of fun!
Love you!
We aren't from Ohio though, we have zero cold immunity. :)
Hey, i have lived exactly half my life in Atlanta, and half in Ohio. I wasn't always used to cold. :-)
Well, I haven't had to get in my car to get to class. I just have to defrost myself when I get across campus. Course, it's probably worse up north there, but that's why I live where I do. ;)
Logic is rather hard to comprehend sometimes especially when your teacher is foreign. I think if I use all of my brain I'll hopefully survive. :)
Yes! It's nice to live in Dixie, isn't it? But it has been cold to us Southerners nevertheless.
Enregistrer un commentaire