lundi, janvier 28, 2008

Alas, I Digress...

Yes, it is true, I've finally done it. I truly thought I wouldn't do it, but it finally came to a point where I had to. I had planned to be one of the last people on the planet to not have one, but I guess that will be left to someone else. I have....


GOTTEN A FACEBOOK!!!!!!

You may stare in shock or you may sympathize, but that is for you to decide. I wasn't planning on getting one, but decided to after my logic TA told us about a group he was starting on facebook for our discussion. After that I finally decided that I would just break down and get one. Now, I'm addicted and have to ration out when I can get on. It's a fun way to keep up with the events of friends and family, but I still am not so sure about it. I'll just take it a day at a time and see how it goes I suppose.

Well, I guess I'll go for now. I probably need to prepare for turning in this evening. I think a nice shower sounds good especially after the dust storm we had blow through campus. God bless you all with a wonderful week!

3 commentaires:

Elizabeth a dit…

It kind of depressed me too when I got a facebook back in December, but I've gotten used to it. I mean, I wouldn't mind not going over to the site, but that's the only window of communication for some people, so I have to keep up.



ps. having everything in your comment box in french might be a little confusing to some. (Not me though!) :)

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, it could be confusing. I had a bit of trouble in my last comment... My French is a little rusty...

HandmaidenforHim a dit…

Well, I tried to change it, but I'd have to take out all of the French titles. I figure most people have commented enough on other people's blogs to kind of know what to do anyway. I may change it yet though.