My Grandmother whom I mentioned earlier is not doing well. She has Alzheimer's and lately has been refusing to eat or drink. As a result, she has become very weak. We have thus canceled our plans to attend the Memphis meeting and will be heading to Georgia to see her. I would like to ask for an interest in your prayers at this time. We will have to be home by Monday because I start my new job on Tuesday though, so it will be a very quick trip. Yes, I did get the job I mentioned! What an answer to prayer getting that job is. I'll talk to you more about that later.
Please keep Grandmother in your prayers and us in your prayers as we travel to see her. Thank you and God bless you all!
mardi, juillet 17, 2007
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
I hope we can go to the New Year's Meeting.
We don't know whether we can go or not, though.
Enregistrer un commentaire