The Goings On of Moi

Some poems, thoughts, events, ideas, and reflections based on what a rather peculiar young lady thinks of the world and its goings on.

samedi, juin 30, 2007

My Obituary *teehee*

QuizGalaxy!
'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com
Publié par HandmaidenforHim à 7:33 PM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil
Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

A Beautiful Texas Sunrise

A Beautiful Texas Sunrise
The reward of waking up to see the sun make its first appearance!

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
HandmaidenforHim
I'm usually rather timid, but I enjoy a good conversation. I love being with the saints and praising the Lord. I enjoy being with family, drinking Dr. Pepper, watching old movies, studying WWII, shooting hoops, reading good books, singing, and chatting with friends. I'm not sure that I can paint a better picture with words.
Afficher mon profil complet

Advice to the College Student

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosopy and vain deceit, after the traditions of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

~Colossians 2:8

Other Blogs of Note

  • A Lady's Imagination
  • A Resting Place
  • A Wrinkle in Time
  • Avalanche
  • e-systems
  • H.H.
  • I Have Issues
  • Justin Times
  • life, or something like it
  • Marcy's Space
  • Mole End
  • Moments in History
  • My Time
  • Quest For Christ
  • Reflections and Exhortations
  • Shades of Green
  • Southern Charm
  • The Beehive
  • The Heart of Flame Therein
  • THE M.E. IN ME
  • The Reflection of God
  • The Streets of Cobblestone
  • UBLOG
  • Weather or not?

Archives du blog

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  juillet (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (3)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ►  décembre (3)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (4)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ▼  juin (3)
      • My Obituary *teehee*
      • Snapshots of Camp
      • Out and About Again
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  février (1)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2006 (48)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (4)
    • ►  septembre (4)
    • ►  août (5)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (5)
    • ►  avril (6)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (8)
    • ►  janvier (6)
  • ►  2005 (34)
    • ►  décembre (7)
    • ►  novembre (7)
    • ►  octobre (11)
    • ►  septembre (9)