vendredi, novembre 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Fun

Hey!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I remember that the first thing I did when I woke up on Thanksgiving morning while I was still lying in bed was thank the Lord for His abundant blessings upon my life and the lives of those I love. Well, we went over to the Taylors and had quite a time. The food was really great, and even helping with the dishes was really fun. After all that was done we all sat down and sang for a couple of hours out of the PBH. After that James, Aaron(James's brother), Stephen, and I sat down to a good game of 42. Course, me and Stephen got beat, but it was still fun. I'll have to tell you more about the rest of it all and the Aggie vs. Longhorns game tomorrow because my time is almost up. I'll even be nice and throw in some pictures! Talk to ya soon!!!

6 commentaires:

polemic turtle a dit…

Pictures yummy; rubbing hands together.

Anonyme a dit…

Oh yes. And you can see some of the pictures of cute little Rachel, Samuel, Benjamin, and David, who actually looks like some of the Greens and Beauchamps. C'est tres interresant, to quote the French.

polemic turtle a dit…

Do it! Do it!

Anonyme a dit…

Do what?

polemic turtle a dit…

I think she got me. What could it have been?

Anonyme a dit…

*scratches head in confusion*