Hey! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I've been either too busy or too tired to really post on here. :/
Today we worked at a yard sale. Brother Tom and Sister Kathy(our pastor and his wife) were having a yard sale so we thought we'd combine the effort to sale stuff with our own. It was I think the most fun I've ever had at a yard sale! We had out in front of Joe's museum which is right on the highway. Three of the Ritchies, Eric, Ellen, and Emily, came to see us while we were there. Emily and Ellen had come up to Lubbock to visit Eric, and it was so great to visit with them and tell some good jokes. We also went over to a cafe that just recently opened and checked it out. I think I'm going to have to go over there again soon, it was really neat. We didn't make a whole lot off the sale, but got rid of some stuff. I myself only made $1.50, but I think Dad and Mom made about $75. I sure am tired though! We had a dust storm blow through during the sale, and it didn't really help the allergies I've been fighting.
Well, nothing other than that's really been going on. Julie and James and their bunch are coming to visit this next week! I'm so excited to get to see them that I can hardly wait. I haven't seen them since July.
I think I'm going to go. I'm really tired as is the rest of the family. A good night's rest sounds really great at the moment. :D Talk to you soon, my dear blog reader!!!
samedi, novembre 12, 2005
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

4 commentaires:
We had so much fun at the sale!!!
(and I still love the FFA jacket. ;)
E.
Is that you, Emily? Or are you Ellen?
Anyway, yes it was pretty windy and dusty and the wind broke two of the things that Mom and Dad had out to sell. But, I guess that's life!
I love rummage, yard, and thrift sales. :-| Too much, I think, too much.
Ryan and I recently went on a book hunt; I think I spent about $45 at thrift shops, on account of there being that there seemed such an abundance of books I couldn't live without!
/me loves cheap stuff, especially large sets of Puritan tomes. :-|
how interestinng. I kinda like to go to those too, but you know there's the money issue...
Enregistrer un commentaire