lundi, mars 24, 2008

Alas, I Must Return....

Spring break ends today! Oh, I've so enjoyed my time off. I was really needing a break and have thoroughly enjoyed mine. Now, I wish it was longer, but I'll just be thankful for the time I did have. I shall return this evening to my place of residence on campus and finish out my last five weeks of this semester. I must admit that I'm not at all looking forward to waking up at 6:30 tomorrow to head to class yet again, but I shall persevere....

I'm so glad it's spring though!!!! It's my favorite season except for the allergies. It's a time of new beginnings as the flowers bloom and the grass and the trees become green again (at least the few we have out here). It's such a poetic season....

Well, I think I shall now go enjoy my few remaining hours of freedom before I go back to my busy school and work schedule tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well! God bless!

1 commentaire:

Elizabeth a dit…

I hope you had a good spring break. Ours started the 24th and today (31st) was the first day back. I waited until the last instant to come back to campus before class this morning - I really do not relish having to come back to school after such a wonderful week.