



Just some pictures from our trip to Georgia back in July. We left on Saturday morning of the GC meeting and headed that way. The picture just above is of my uncle's foyer floor. It is actually his design and he cut and laid the tiles for it.. He's really quite talented! We really did enjoy staying at his house for a few days. Oh, on the speaking of our trip, Pawpaw has improved after the doctor's realized they'd misdiagnosed him and changed his medicine. He is now living in assisted living and seems to so far not be having anymore violent episodes. That really is an answer to prayer and please keep him and Granny in your prayers!
Well, I've been pretty busy lately which will account for my not posting in a while. I've been applying for college, doing schoolwork, and helping out with a second grade class. We were also helping an elderly sister in our church move to an apartment this past Saturday. We were quite worn out last night and it didn't help that some Mexican family (I could tell by the music) was making so much racket across town that it was quite hard to go subconscious. Then when I finally got to sleep my mind seem to go into override (Have you ever had that happen?) where another words I was thinking of everything else except sleeping. Well, I gotta go so talk later and God bless!

4 commentaires:
The rumbling that I hear at night sometimes drives me up the wall! (metaphorically, not literally :P)
cool pics! the floor design is neato!
I think it took him a while to make though. But I think that it was worth it. The rest of their house is neat too.
Ah, yes. I remember the loud Mexican music heard across town. I guess I traded that for the way-too-loud rock music heard around my apartment complex from time-to-time.
I like the "Chunky" pic, btw:D
Enregistrer un commentaire