mardi, août 08, 2006

A Sacred Harp Singing!!!

We are going to be having a Sacred Harp singing here! If you don't know where here is ask around because I'm not going to reveal that over the internet unless I know you. Sorry, it's just a little bit of safety measures. Anyway, it will take place at our church on August 19th starting at 9:00 a.m. and ending around 2 0r 3 p.m. I hope a lot of ya'll can come! I'm going to fix my much-loved peanut butter chip cookies if that will bribe anybody!
Well, let me see....maybe I'll see if I can upload some more pictures today. Maybe the computer will be more cooperative.



I love this picture of Stephen because I have never seen him where his hat backwards before! He did this amazing deed while playing volleyball at CM. I think I have time for one more picture....Let's see....





Oh, yes, the infamous CAMP singing group. That was sooooo great! I shall never forget that and still catch myself singing it. Well, I must be off! Talk later and God bless!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'll be there, don't worry. :-P Unless I happen to get sick.

Votre frere,
Jean

cpuaggie a dit…

I really wish I could be there for the singing:-\