jeudi, juillet 27, 2006

Some of My Summer Pictures






I'm back again! These aren't all my pictures. I may try to load some more later when I can get around to it. :D
We went to the Memphis Meeting this past weekend and we really enjoyed it and hated to have to leave on Saturday morning. I really enjoyed the sermons and look forward to reviewing my notes sometime soon. I realized later just how necessary it was that we left on Saturday and headed to Georgia. I had been told that PawPaw had really gone down, but I guess I really didn't realize just how much until I saw it for myself and it was quite heartbreaking to see him in that condition. He is at home at the moment, and I'd ask that you keep both my Granny and him in ya'll's prayers. We stayed at with my Uncle Jim and his family which was quite a treat. His two little girls are absolutely adorable and we really enjoyed the time we had to visit with them. We also visited some family and we also had the great privilege to visit Brother Jerry, Sr. in the hospital. By the time we got home yesterday we were all quite tired, but I am happy to say that almost everything is unpacked! ;)

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You put a picture of me on? *blushes* :P

polemic turtle a dit…

She also did your braces picture, fellow, so this is not a new development. :-p

Anonyme a dit…

Oh yes, I forgot. *blushes again* :P

Anonyme a dit…

Out of curiosity, do I know you, malear?

Anonyme a dit…

Do you happen to be Rebecca Brown, or am I getting mixed up?