mardi, juin 06, 2006

Trips around the corner!

Do ya'll remember that old cartoon where Elmer Fudd had this dog with fleas and Fudd told the dog that if he saw him scratch he'd give him a bath, and there was this flea that kept biting the dog while singing "Food around the corner, food around the corner...."? Hee-hee! What's kind of funny is that my Mom remembers watching that particular cartoon when she was little. Anyway, I guess you could say that there's a lot of trips around the corner this summer if everything works out. We'll be heading to Harmony Hill this Sunday, Lord Willing, and then afterwards to Camp Moriah. It's going to be so much fun. The main thing that might hold us back from going is the driver's side window on our car has gotten messed up. For some reason the window won't go up and Dad is having to see if he can find the part to fix it. I hope he's able to fix it!
I am really enjoying summer!!!!! It's so nice to not have to worry about studying or papers due! I've just been relaxing and working on a jigsaw puzzle so far. I've had the jigsaw sitting out for a while and my parents told me that I need to get it finished before I leave on Sunday, so I usually will turn on some music and try to figuire it out. I love puzzles, but I'm at the hardest part of the puzzle right now, so I'm sort of puzzled on how to put it together. Oh, well, I've guess I better quite blabbing about such boring things. I hope all of ya'll are doing well and being nice! Talk to ya later!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yeah, I remember that cartoon.

polemic turtle a dit…

Looking forward to seeing each of you. :-)