vendredi, mars 24, 2006

Some Pictures from BC and Emily's Wedding








Well, I really am sorry it's taken me over two weeks to finally get these pictures on here! Things have just been busy lately!
IT RAINED!!!!! last weekend it poured rain! We really needed the rain really badly and I can't tell you how happy I was to hear it thundering against the roof! Oh, and IT SNOWED TOO!! This past Wednesday it started snowing which is the first we've had this wint--*ahem*-- spring. Course, we only got about a 1/2 inch at the most, but it was nice to see it!
Well, I shall have to go endure the blasted SAT a week from tomorrow. I'll just be really glad when it's over, and then I'll be done with all my standardized tests!!!!!! This coming Monday I'll be going to Texas Tech for some sort of reception thing for kids in my grade that's celebrating my academic success or something like that. I hope the food tastes good! ;)
I've also been doing the usual, you know, looking for a car and a job. I've tried everywhere in town and got a whole bunch of no's and I've filled out three applications in case they do get an opening. I guess I'll have to find myself a car and go apply in another town. Well, hopefully I'll find something soon! I've really been praying that the Lord will help me to find some sort of job and a reliable car. Maybe He's teaching me to be patient.
Well, until next time! May the Lord bless each of you reading this and I'll talk to ya soon, I hope!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hope you find both!

Anonyme a dit…

Spledid pictures.

Anonyme a dit…

This was my first BC, too.